Online Bookings for Masses, Stations of the Cross & Novena to St Joseph
Conditions for Booking
With this morning's latest announcement by the Premier, we are very pleased to have parishioners participating in Mass and Stations of the Cross. MASKS ARE MANDATORY INDOORS. For the online booking system to be as fair and as equitable as possible, we have developed the following conditions.
You must be in the Church at least 30 minutes before Mass or Stations of the Cross to enable sufficient time for signing you in and taking you to your allocated seat. The doors will close 10 minutes before Mass or Stations of the Cross start and no one will be admitted after that.
- Only make bookings for yourself and immediate household i.e. living at the same address and do not book for people outside your family group. All members attending must have booked, including infants.
- If you are not able to attend Mass or Stations of the Cross, please cancel your booking via online booking system at least 24 hours in advance to allow your seat to be booked by someone else. Furthermore, if you are feeling unwell, waiting for a test result or a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or awaiting test results themselves, please cancel and do not attend.
- We are reserving some seats at every Mass for our parishioners who do not have internet/computer access or would find it difficult to use TryBooking.
- The Parish reserves the right to:
- cancel any booking to allow as many of our parishioners who have not yet gone to Mass the opportunity to attend.
- cancel the bookings of people who have failed to attend three (3) Masses without canceling their booking or advising the parish office.
- cancel, amend, reschedule Mass and Station of the Cross times as needed.
Masses 1 to 7 March 2021